An unbeatable combination in solar water heating! Pacific West Solar has been producing and installing quality solar hot water heating systems since 1986. We run one of the valley’s best-equipped test facilities with products more rigorously tested than any standard requires. Our patented solar collectors use all copper absorber plates that are designed to withstand the extreme Arizona environment.
Our all copper absorbers have optically selective coatings and will provide years of consistent performance. Our patented Expansion Control fin/tube assembly reduces thermal stress that adversely effects the performance of other solar collector absorbers. Our collectors carry a 10 year repair or replacement warranty. All systems installed by Pacific West Solar are OG300 certified by the SRCC and have a Solar Fraction of .8.
Freeze Safe Solar Water Heater
The Freeze Safe solar hot water heater is the result of 30 years of product development involving thousands of installations in the Phoenix area.
How It Works - Open Loop System
- Water is pumped directly to the collector from the water heater/storage tank
- Eliminates heat exchangers, anti-freeze, expansion tanks, extra pumps, pressure gauges, drain back tanks, fill/drain valves, expensive solar heat exchange tanks and costly maintenance common to other types of systems
- Copper absorbers have optically selective coatings and will provide years of consistent performance
- Patented Expansion Control fin/tube assembly reduces thermal stress that adversely effects the performance of other solar collector absorbers
- Shut off switch on tanks allows for homeowner to conveniently shut off the electric back up for 7 months of the year
- Tank flushes every time you use hot water eliminating yearly maintenance/costly flushes
- 2800kwh high efficiency energy savings
Closed Loop Systems
Pacific West Solar has closed loop and passive solar water heating systems available for special water heating applications.
Good info? Share it!